This vacancy expired!
PART TIME DATA ENTRY OFFICERS (Students) PORT MORESBY
Moale Haus-NID Office, Waigani, NCD
- Input Birth & NID Information from NID Registration forms into the PNGCIR’s system template.
- Verify integrity of data by comparing it to source documents (NID registration Form).
- Review data for errors or missing information.
- Strict compliance with the Civil Registration Act 1963 and amended Act 2014.
- Record and maintain registration control sheet and protects confidentiality of information.
- Meet a target of 50-65 entries per shift of 8 hours per shift from 4pm to 12am.
- University/College Students.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be an advantage).
- Must have high typing speed of 45words per minute.
- Must be familiar with provinces, districts, LLGs and wards in PNG.
- Knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Must be in good health and physically fit.
- Must have a NID card.
- Drop offs will be provided to institutions within the city limits
- Duty Commences at 4pm and ends at 12am.
Interest applications, please address and submit your application in ONE pdf file to: email@example.com
PNG Civil & Identity Registry
P.O. Box 470
Vision City, National Capital District
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29th June 2020 at 4:06pm
Acting Registrar General