Mobile Registration Officers – Jiwaka Province
Organization: PNG Civil and Identity Registry
Location: JIWAKA PROVINCE
The Papua New Guinea Civil and Identity (PNGCIR) administers civil and identity registration citizens and nationals of other nations living in Papua New Guinea. The overarching aim of the PNG Civil and Identity Registry (PNGCIR) is to achieve a complete civil and identity registration system for the country that can provide:
- All members of public with foundation identity documents through which they can claim their civil and human rights, including access to services;
- The government with individual identification records needed for governance; and
- The government with a national source of vital statistics
The NID Project is part and partial of the drive to register citizens in implementing the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 16.9 which says ‘By 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration’.
To achieve this PNGCIR is now looking for recent graduates to fill up the post of the following Vacancies.
|1. Mobile Registration Officers (6)|
Mobile Registration Officers
- Doing pre-registration with persons who want to register (applicant).
- Vet all filled registration forms.
- Scan all filled registration forms.
- For biometric, take facial photo and finger prints using Mobile Enrolment Kit (MEU’s).
- Doing control listing for collected data
- Export Data from MEU’s to Hard drive
- Transfer/Upload raw data from MEU’s to main CIRS system in Port Moresby.
- Follow up with Team Leader for Clients query using Control Listing
- Recapture of unqualified photos using the control listing
- Must have a Degree/Advance Diploma/Diploma in recognized University/College ( IT fields will be an Advantage)
- Must be a resident of Jiwaka
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs
- Must be a very good team player and of sober habits
- Must be familiar with provinces, districts, LLGs and wards in PNG.
- Must be in good health and physically fit.
- Must be between the ages of 20 -30 years.
- Must provide your current police clearance.
- Must provide your current medical certificate
- Must be able to work late and on weekends.
Interested applicants; please bring your application with hard certified copies of your certificates to Jiwaka Mission Resort – Conference Room for a Walk-in Interview on Tuesday 14th December, 2021 at 9am.
|Attention to:||Closing Date: 1600 hours 14th December, 2021|
PNG Civil and Identity Registry
PO Box 470
National Capital District
Authorized by: Noel MOBIHA